Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ur Proxy speaking...

Hi all,
This is Ur Proxy. Though you never gave me the permission to act as Ur proxy, I broke out of YOU like a split personality . Now you can talk through me and I, Ur Proxy, will speak up on your behalf. As You will never get the guts to act on or express what you wanted. I will talk on behalf of you, that doesn't mean that I (Ur Proxy) will speak out for your love to the girl sitting in the next bench, your want to have a neck lace with diamonds or your want to have more and more. I (Ur Proxy) , who has taken the right to talk on your behalf forcefully, would talk on why we forgot that we are the only force on earth that can shape earth, why wont you realise that if you want more and more so will others and Is there any use in fighting for more and more without enjoying what we have and I will show you what all we missed and what our focus has to be on.
So let me welcome to the question box created for you to talk,argue,reason and feel through me . Welcome.

Regards,
Ur Proxy

No comments:

Post a Comment